Ron & Kristin (Laurel Falls Trail)
Great Smokey National Park
N35° 40.646 W83° 35.597
To join together with members of The Church in St.Amant as well as outreach to those outside our congregation to join in Christian fellowship in the great outdoors created by our Father in Heaven.
Singles as well as married couples 18 and up ready for adventure!!!
- Overnight Camping, Backpacking Trips, Day Hikes, Canoeing, Rock Climbing, Repelling, Whitewater Rafting, Skiing, Scuba Diving, etc.
- Weekend Get-a-ways in the "God Outdoors"
- A number of “Day Excursions” per year.
- We will also attempt 3 to 4 “Overnight Excursions” & one “extended Excursion” per calendar year.
- A day hiking trip to one of our many State Parks.
- A one day or extended canoe trip.
- An overnight weekend hiking trip where we park and hike from point “A” to point “B” over a two day period.
- A weekend camping trip that may include a few day hikes and canoeing at a State Park.
- A trip to an amusement park.
- One extended trip to a National Park such as the Smokey Mountains to camp and hike etc…
Each trip will have a list of “needs” that each participant
will be required to have prior to a trip. This list may vary depending on the
nature of the excursion involved. Announced meetings will be held periodically as
needed before a trip to prepare for travel arrangements, costs of the trip as well
as provide instructions on equipment needs and uses of various pieces of gear,
such as a proper backpack, tent etc… Physical requirements depending on